first background!

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Travelling to the USA

I am extremely excited and privileged to be allowed to travel to the USA for the first time. This will also be the first time I fly without my parents. So I am terrified but at the same time happy! (If that made any sense) The first time I thought about flying on my own, one distinctive thought stuck to my head... HOW AM I GONNA PEE!!!!!
You might think it was a crazy question to ask my self. The thing is I have a really bad fear of airplane toilets and the flight was 11 hrs. I looked it up online and it states that it is dangerous for a women to hold her bladder for 6 hrs. So honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to update my blog throughout this journey so please comment if you like this series. I'm leaving for the airport in 3 days and I still haven't packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment