first background!

Saturday 6 June 2015

Spring Room Decour + DIYs


When it comes to spring the first thing I want to do is reorganize my room and get creative.
I have recently thought about some super cute DIYs for your room.

Some simple things that can make you happy or make your day, is a quote plaque. I live by YOLO (you only live once) because it is true and motivational. So I stuck it on my door using sticky tack.

If you are obsessed with emojis like I am then you will love this one. Print out a bunch of your favourite emojis and stick them around your room or on your door. I stuck mine around my YOLO plaque.

One thing that comes in handy when you are trying to stay organised through out spring is a post-it note board. This is a place where you can write your goals, tasks, important dates and just simply creative ideas. Arrange post-it notes on the wall in a square or rectangle shape. Then add lables or write watever you want on it!

Lastly, I like to decourate my bedside table. I love making things colourful, so I put some coloured paper and some pretty books on it. I topped it off with some decourative bubble gum!!







No comments:

Post a Comment