first background!

Monday 11 May 2015

The Wonders of Having a Sleepover With Me!

First of all watch this badly filmed & outrageously weird vlog then I'll explain....

Yes, It's upside down. Yes, I filmed it on my phone. And yes, It's hard to see what actually happened but I will explain.
First of all I lost my vlogging camera battery. No, I don't have a vlogging channel.
Anyway, I had a genius idea (note the sarcasm) to randomly do a daily vlog when I was at a sleepover with one of my friends.
We decided to paint our nails but we never got round to it because her little sister came in and threw a pillow at us but it hit the fan when doing so. So then I almost died of laughter.

Please excuse the weirdness and the randomness and lack of qualityness. (I don't think the last one was a real word but I'll go with it)


No comments:

Post a Comment