first background!

Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Heel and Sock Trend

Cute or not so cute?

The heel and sock trend caught my eye when I first saw it on Scream Queens.
 I started exploring the trend and figuring out that I quite liked it. So I tried it out a few times and came to the conclusion that you can where heels with socks if you pair it with the right outfit. So today I'm going to be writing about some pictures I have found and some cute suggestions.





First up: the runway...

As you can see, the model on the
leftis wearing black heels with semi transparent black socks whic fit with her black two piece with a black fishnet that has cool prints on it that add a pop of colour! here is a linlk where you can get similar socks from: http://www.asos.com/Women/Socks-Tights/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=7657&r=2



On the right you can see blue socks paired with black shoes whickgives this simpledress a pop of colour.







Next I want to talk about wearing this trend on the streets instead of a runway...

the socks on your left are incredibly sheer but have some patterns that makes the shoes look more interesting and bring out the colour.

The socks on your right are the classic white polka dots, very pin-up and cute. You can totally rock these heels and socks with pastels. Here you can get some cute socks that are similar: http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/sheer-socks

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost leave you opinions in the comments below Bella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment