first background!

Wednesday 2 March 2016

New York Fashion Week 2016- Kate Spade

So it was New York fashion week last week and I decided to make a blog post. Kate Spades colours and textures really inspired me to create an interesting blog post. I want to show you some of her amazingly, colourful, spring like fashion pieces.

To the far left you can see a gorgeous lace coat which is super spring orientated and goes really well with baby blue accessories.

In the middle is a winter floral jump suit. I actually have a dress just like that from cotton on.

The last outfit on your right is a pretty pink one that I personally wouldn't wear but is still very trendy with a cute print.





The bags from her collection are absolutely stunning! I love this dog bag, it is so cute and would match a less sophisticated personality.

The royal blue teapot seems more sophisticated and dainty. The bags are woven. So they add interesting textures to outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment