first background!

Wednesday 2 March 2016

My Year 8 Experience- Jay Part 3

So if you haven't read Jay Part 1 & 2 please feel free to. This is the last part of my story and probably the most awkward part. So here it goes.

Jay and I had been dating for about 2 weeks and then one day he said to me 'I want to kiss you'
For a 13 year old I was like WTF I started freaking out on the inside but smiling on the outside. My mind was asking me a million questions 'what if i do it wrong?', 'what if he is a really bad kisser?', 'what if after the kiss he doesn't like me?'

So then I just said 'no' and thought to myself 'I would kiss him tomorrow'.
He was totally fine with it and so I went home and watched as many kissing tutorials I could find on YouTube because I was so paranoid

Then the next day came by and at the end of the day I popped a breath mint into my mouth and took him around the back of school and KISSED HIM!!!!! Yes I kissed him it was a short one but not like a peck, like a sophisticated kiss for a 13 year old.

And so you have it, my My Year 8 Experience- Jay Part 1,2&3 I really hoped you enjoyed this little series. Please comment down below if you want me to tell you more of my year 8 experiences because I have a lot. Year 8 was an interesting year for me. So I have lots of stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment