first background!

Thursday 30 June 2016

Summer Fashion Essentials!!!

Cat Eye Sunglasses are a must for summer this year! You will see a lot of celebrities wearing this hot trend this summer! In scream queens (my favourite TV show) Chanel and her minions wear them all the time. They are cute but very classy.

Yes crochet is still in fashion this summer! Last spring it was hot and I loved it because I got cute little crochet crop tops and dresses with crochet collars. I kind of got a little too obsessed with the trend. And now this summer it is hot too!



For some fabulous reason bomber jackets have been in lately and I'm loving it. You can pair bomber jackets with a variety of clothes and accessories. If you live in a country where it doesn't really get very hot (England) during the summer, Then bomber jackets are your best friend.


Cute 2 pieces, especially pastel ones are something I have always worn during the summer because not only do I want to show off my abs I've been working for, for the past weeks at the beach, but I also want to show them off on the streets. JK LOL. But on a more serious note I believe that 2 pieces are revolutionary, and that every girls should have a LBD (little black dress) and a 2 piece!


Flash tattoos those oh-so-cochella metallic tattoos that everyone is buying!!! They are the prettiest, chicest tattoos that help people create a bohemian look instantly. And with a nice tan you could rock this trend. Perfect for a summer vacation by the pool!

Those are my favorite trends this summer and some essentials that you could have for an amazingly fashionable summer holiday!
I hope you enjoy your summer holidays!!
Bella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment