first background!

Saturday 18 April 2015

Beauty Tips for girls with glasses!

75% of us girls wear glasses. I wear glasses. I thought I would write a few tips/rules/guidelines for when it comes to wearing makeup with glasses.
One thing I notice frequently is that your eyes appear to look smaller when you're wearing glasses. The Holy grail item that really opens up your eyes is MASCARA!!! Mascara draws attention to your eyes and lashes and can make your eyes look bigger. A drugstore mascara that I recommend is Big Eyes by Mayballine.A more high end mascara that I recommend is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes!
I have put together a look that you girls with glasses can check out :
 An important rule that you should follow is to not put mascara on your bottom lashes. This will make them look small and you don't want that. So just stick with the top. 
Some more tips I have for all you beauties is that a bold lip colour really complements your eyes especially if you're wearing glasses! When it comes to putting your look together stick to mostly neutral colours and never go to dark. Smokey eyes for example can make your eyes look smaller behind glasses so use lots of whites and pink based colours. A great and softer alternative to pencil or liquid eye liner is a dark eye shadow like 'undone' in the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 pallet. And whatever you do never match your glasses frames to your eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment